Friday, February 11, 2011

Hari Ini Saya Cuti Peristiwa

 Picture Credit : Firecrackers

Hari ini, sekolah saya ambil cuti peristiwa. Cuti peristiwa untuk salah satu perayaan istimewa kaum Cina. I don't know what is the name of the festival because my fellow colleague can only pronounce it in Chinese. They said that there are other's Chinese traditional festival which is not only Chinese New Year. There are also Qingming Festival (In English, it's call Festival for Tending Graves), Chap Goh Meh and last night celebration which I don't know what it is called =p

I had been told by my colleague that last night they will stay late and they will have their pray. And after that, they will play firecrackers. Since I live in Chinese community, I can hear the sound of firecracker last night. It was loud and my housemate started to complaint. And I told her about the Chinese festival. Baguskan saya? A really good neighbour. Muahaha!

Yelah, when we know what is all about then we can have some sort of consideration and better understanding. As far as I'm concerned, I'm okay because saya cuti hari ini. Lalala~

2 comments:

starsyeea said...

owh...happy holiday then! :) n folo u dear...

Rabia Sensei said...

yay! Thank you2..why with the suicide Teddy Bear? =p