Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Favourite Surfing Spot

[This is an advertorial]

Every day, after I come home from school, I will rest for a while and watch my favourite drama 'Lalola' and take my lunch with my regular same ol’ same ol’ meal (rice, fried chicken, fried cabbage and ice tea). After that, I will go to my favourite surfing spot which is at my Japanese table.
Source: Japan House

Yes, believe it or not, my favourite surfing spot it’s only my small, cute, old Japanese table. Well, I don’t have a normal table or computer table like other’s people. (Biasalah, orang bujang). There is where I surf my Internet, check my emails, write something for my blog and chat with my friends. And my Japanese table is in the living room; in front of the television. It is the most strategic place in the house! I can surf Internet and watch television at the same time! =)

Before I surf Internet at my favourite surfing sport, I will use my favourite broadband which is my Portable Modem Wiggy. Surfing Internet is so smooth with my Wiggy! I can watch Youtube easily and download my favourite musics. I can even do a lot of other things with my portable modem Wiggy. Thanks ‘Wiggy’ dear. You complete me


Before that, remember your date with the Project Alpha Season 2! It is on 19th April, 2010. Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

6 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

u all boleh boleh d..i like ur post..

from Nikel Khor

Ken Wooi said...

all the best =)

Rabia Sensei said...

Nikel and Kenwooi thanks =)

♥♥relyza♥♥ said...

gud luck!

http://aproposjournal.blogspot.com/

ilyani said...

aha.. have you got RM20 for this week entry?

ilyani.net

Rabia Sensei said...

Relyza, Thanks

Ilyani, yup. Got already =)