Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Win CASH From Nuffnang

Advertorial Proposal for Rabia Sensei

Picture Credit : Cash

[This is not an advertorial] Congratulations! Your account will be credited with RM 20 as an incentive for your submission for Project Alpha S2 Instant Cash Blogging - Week 1.

Note: Some entries submitted did not fulfill the criteria of embedding the Project Alpha Facebook fan page badge on your blog properly. The badge is meant to be embedded as part of your blog template (i.e. like your Nuffnang ad units), and not in the Instant Cash blog post itself. Please ensure that this is rectified in future Instant Cash Blogging entries if this is a requirement, or the entries will not be accepted as valid entries.

THIS IS A COMPUTER GENERATED MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received an email from Nuffnang team this morning. Guess what? I win CASH. Yes, its money. RM. $$.

Yay! Double Yay! Finally, I earn some money from Nuffnang. It was my first lucky entry for Best Bits of Project Alpha 1. (If you can see me right now, I am smiling ear to ear. Yay (Again!)

Eventhough it was only for RM 20, but at least I got some money rather than nothing, isn’t it? (Siapa nak bagi duit free, dek non). And it was my first time. Lucky me!

So guys, if you want free money. (Yes, it is FREE!). Go to this site – Project Alpha. You must make sure that you have Nuffnang account. If you don’t have one, you need to register first. It’s very simple! And you must be the first 100 entries per week!

So, good luck everyone!

p/s: I want to buy a new blouse with my free RM20 =) 

15 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

cool =)

TinaSofea said...

cooooooooollllllll

Sharinginfoz said...

tahniah....ada jugaa dengar tapi tak buat le post mengenai benda alah tu.. maybe next time

Nikel Khor said...

RM20 oli?i expected more..kekek

from Nikel Khor

kisahremaja said...

congrats.... u r so lucky....

Himmat Singh said...

Coowl :)

Rabia Sensei said...

Hehe ;p
Kenwooi, Virulent, Himmat Singh,
Thank you, thank you everyone =D

Sharinginfo, Thanks. Cubalah. Nanti lepas ni mesti awk dapat lak.

Kisah Remaja, Thanks. Cubalah masuk. It's by week.

Nikel Khor, Ouchh. At least it free maa ;p Thanks anyway.

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

WAhhh..seronoknya..Tahniah ya!

oktant said...

Omedeto Rabia Sensei. :)

SP said...

Congrats~by the way i knocked yr ad$ on the way out ;)

Kancilbiru said...

congrats to u...me also dapat...

Aidi-Safuan said...

congratz! besh2... nak join gak la.

Rabia Sensei said...

Nicole, thanks!
Oktant, hehe, what's that? Thanks for visiting btw.
Samuel, Thanks...Wah, thanks for clicking my ads =)
Kancilbiru, Congrate!
Aidi Safuan, Thanks. Join jangan tak join =)

ilyani said...

how long actually it takes until they credit that RM20? I only sempat did for week #3 punya.. but havent got the cash yet.. still waiting >.<

btw clicked Digi here ;)

come visit me!

Rabia Sensei said...

Ilyani, I got the money for the following week. Got already for the week 3 =D