Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Just Love Good Smelling People

-->
(This is an advertorial)

Picture Credit : Good Smell

I just love good smelling people. Don’t you? I bet you do love it too!

Just imagine guys, the sweet smell and the fresh scent of someone reminds you of the sweetness of roses and the freshness of air. 

Ahhhh…. Isn’t that nice? You will feel refreshing too!

By the way, can you remember someone who are walking beside you and smells so good that you just want to know who that person is? I bet you can’t get enough of it, isn’t it? (Hahaha!) Not really ; p Maybe you just want to know; what kind of deodorant and perfume that person wears. (Absolutely!)

Sometimes the person’s look doesn’t really matters to you. (Imagine a good looking person but have a bad odour. Urgh, disgusting!) But the sweet scent of him or her attracts you the most. Bear in mind, good smell can really attract other opposite sex!

It is true! Because we have been given our senses and one of it; is sense of smell. That’s why you can see in the film; where the loving couple wearing a lot of deodorant and perfume so that they can smell good for their partner.

Beside than attracting other people, we wear deodorant and perfume so that we can feel confident about ourselves. Well, it works with me. I can leave the house without wearing makeup but not deodorant and perfume. No way!  I need my perfume. I need my deodorant.

So, a note to guys out there (or girls); if you sweat a lot (I mean A LOT!). Please wear your deodorant and perfume. You can try Adidas Action 3 products. It’s has 6 types of control anti-perspirant spray which are Intensive, Control, Sensitive, Fresh, Pure and Pro-Level. 

So, go buy and try it! I guarantee that you will sure love it! Because I wear it too. I wear Fresh Anti-Perspirant Spray for women. 

Before that, remember your date with the Project Alpha Season 2! It is on 19th April, 2010. Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

No comments: